Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku stick overheating

Jump to solution

Hey @Zhills2020

We're here to help!

Please reply here with the serial number of the affected Roku device. It can be found at the back or underneath the player itself.

Once we have the information needed, we'll be able to forward it to our support team for further assistance.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
dreed65

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem with my Stick.  3810X-Roku SS+ Serial YH00EG972341.   I have tried extending it with no help.  The problem started about a month ago and now almost happens ever couple days.   The unit is plugged into the back of my TV and connected to the USB of the TV so it is not powered all the time.  Any help you can give would be great.  Thanks  

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@dreed65

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
AnnetteH2

Jump to solution
Spoiler
I am having the same problem, the Roku stick is always overheating. I tried ordering the HDMI extender but nothing happens with I click submit. I double checked all the information and it is correct. SN: CT38CG628989.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.