Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
companyinvestor
Channel Surfer

Re: About not posting support questions here; then how do I get help with defective remote?

Jump to solution

My remote does not have a mic or headphone jack, but it drains batteries.  Seems like once the stick is plugged into the TV you can't shut it off so the remote just stays connected to it?  My ROKU Express remote works just fine, but it has the simple remote without TV on/off or voice input.

Based on all these posts ROKU has a product defect and needs to get in front of the customer support fall out in a more proactive manner.

0 Kudos
Coolister1975
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku streaming stick+ draining batteries

Jump to solution

I have the same issue with my remote going through batteries like crazy.

0 Kudos
Musicrower

Re: Remote Draining Batteries

Jump to solution

I also have a Roku streaming stick +(device id 23505E17754) the batteries drain every week or two,I can see from the forum that it might be best to buy a jumbo size box of batteries rather than expect any help from Roku ! No idea how to send a private message,!  and can't imagine it would make any difference,

Any helpful thoughts anyone ?

Best wishes

Marcus🎹

0 Kudos
companyinvestor
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Cut & paste this link to contact ROKU customer support:

https://support.roku.com/contactus

They were very responsive to my request and are sending a new remote.

0 Kudos
Bstancil08

Re: Streaming Stick+ Remote draining Batteries

Jump to solution

I’m changing batteries every week. Stick is maybe a month old.

0 Kudos
CarolineD

Re: Streaming Stick+ Remote draining Batteries

Jump to solution

I have had mine since December and it is on its third set of batteries. Now they’ve died again. Is there someone looking into this?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem:  remote battery life for my remote (Roku Streaming Stick+) is about 3 to 4 days.  Why?

[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
ddolsky

Jump to solution

I did send you a message. Still having the issue and would like a resolve. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

For more information about how to send a private message (PM), visit our Community post here: Welcome to the Community

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Voice remote battery drain

Jump to solution

Voice remote batteries draining and have to be replaced every 4 days. How do I fix this?  Model is RC399. Thanks. 

0 Kudos