Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astar_91
Reel Rookie

HBO GO button to launch HBO Max?

Jump to solution

It's just for asking, if there will be an update for this HBO GO button? because now with the arrival of HBO Max this button is useless and I read that I cannot edit it myself, at least in my Roku Express 3930x dispositives
Greetings

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: HBO GO button to launch HBO Max?

Jump to solution

Hi @Astar_91,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community! 

We do not have any info to share on this and we currently can't guarantee partner buttons, the channel shortcut buttons on Roku remotes still vary.

You can arrange the channel on your home screen to your liking — How do I move channels on my Roku® streaming device ... 

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Astar_91,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community! 

We do not have any info to share on this and we currently can't guarantee partner buttons, the channel shortcut buttons on Roku remotes still vary.

You can arrange the channel on your home screen to your liking — How do I move channels on my Roku® streaming device ... 

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Astar_91
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Ok, but I just hope you can take it in consideration because I didn't want another useless button on the control from my devices for my family cause I have to explain to them

Thanks for your answer

Greetings

0 Kudos