Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Free HDMI Extender. I cannot fill the form. The page have problems

I ordered the free extender.  They said I should get it by July 7th.  I looking for the status of the order. The SN is:  S0904185STOLV. my name is Michael Boyd. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @knomeis,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I can see that you’ve contacted our support team regarding your free HDMI. Our Support team responded via email recently and created an RMA ticket for you. We would recommend continuing to work with them to resolve the issue you are experiencing as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and we are working on ways to improve this process better.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Deechie,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you through email.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @michael91183,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We'll have a member of our Support team follow up on this case. Rest assured that we'll send you an update via email once we have it.

We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
JuanM412
Channel Surfer

Can't order HDMI extender cable

I am unable to order the free HDMI extensor cable from my.roku.com/HDMI. Every time I put my information and continue, it pops an error saying that they are unable to process my request right now. I looked in the forum and read that it may be an error with the browser, but I tried many different browser (chrome, edge and even firefox on troubleshooting mode) but it's always giving me the same error, and I'm making sure all the information is right, including the Serial Number on the back of the stick. I just received my Roku streaming stick 4K but I cannot plug it into my TV because of the HDMI position. What can I do to get the extended HDMI?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can't order HDMI extender cable

Hi @JuanM412,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

JuanM412
Channel Surfer

Hi, I'm unable to plug my Roku stick so I can't access the menu, but the SN on the back of the stick is S08Y4212KJWH

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @JuanM412,

Thanks for following up.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you via email.
We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
JuanM412
Channel Surfer

Ok, thank you

0 Kudos
scdsayers

Hi I have been trying to order the free HDMI extender and keep getting the error message that you are unable to process the order.  The serial number is CT38AE988909.  Can you please let me know what I need to do?  Thank yoou

0 Kudos