Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Free HDMI Extender incorrect SN error

Hi @JessiM22

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. 

We're sorry if it caused any difficulties. Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Keep us posted with the detail. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
JessiM22
Reel Rookie

Hello @RokuNimfa-C !

Thank you for taking the time to reach back to me about this flaw. My serial number for my 4K Streaming Stick is X01700L97N9C. Hopefully this should help and that the error itself will be soon fixed for everyone else suffering the same thing.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @JessiM22,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you through email.

Please stay safe and healthy, we thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
JessiM22
Reel Rookie

@RokuMary-F Thank you again for the fast replies and effort to get this solved! I'll await for the next steps.

0 Kudos
themillerzoo
Reel Rookie

Can't order new HDMI extender

I have tried to fill out the form for an HDMI extender many times.  I keep getting message that either serial number is incorrect or I ordered too many.  I have tried the serial number from the back of the streaming stick and the number provided online in my account.  Neither works!  Help!!

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Can't order new HDMI extender

Hi @themillerzoo,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We're here to help. Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Keep us posted with the detail.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Dant1

Re: Free HDMI Extender offer problems

I am having the same problem with my new Stick fitting the TV due to the HDMI ports being located on the rear of the TV...   What is the solution to getting an extender?  I tried to find a number to call for assistance... No luck.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Free HDMI Extender offer problems

Hello @Dant1

Thanks for the post.

For clarification, are you experiencing issues claiming a free HDMI extender? Do you receive an error message? 

When you're inputting the serial number in the form, ensure to put zeros instead of the letter O. Please note as well that the numbers at the back of your Roku stick are referred to as the Device ID.  To know your device's exact serial number, navigate to Settings > System > About.

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Rakes5

Re: FREE HDMI EXTENDER APPLICATION IS NOT WORKING

I am also having a problem completing the online form.

I receive this message:

Error

We're sorry. We are unable to process your order at the moment. Please try again.

The serial number on the Roku Streaming Stick+  Model 3810X is 2130A9045327
The serial number on my System Info is YH009T045327.
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: FREE HDMI EXTENDER APPLICATION IS NOT WORKING

@Rakes5

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator