Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
magz

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Lost volume control. 

TV - LG

Roku Ultra YJ0099X777795

Issue# 95-198-722

0 Kudos
Imforguns
Channel Surfer

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Danny

Roku solution does not work. I have tried them all! When can we expect a fix? It happened after a forced update. Always before I had to request the update. Is there any way to go back to an older version to fix this problem?

Thanks!

Jim C

VAR
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Contact

Jump to solution

It’s going on 4 weeks for some and the silence is deafening 

we need update

yes in the grand scheme of things may seem like a few days to you

0 Kudos
VAR
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Tried everything multiple times per day going on a week

it seems they may have removed some tv brands

my 32” smart Vizio is not recognized 

0 Kudos
VAR
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Contact

Jump to solution

Roku Mary-F

did it all when it asks for the brand of my tv it does not recognize my Vizio

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Issue ID: 23-198-815

Same problem with volume and power

0 Kudos
Steve108
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Remote lost volume and on/off control immediately after update 10.0. Issue ID 43-198-842

0 Kudos
lp115lp

Jump to solution

Yes, my Remote lost the Volume and Mute button functions. Everything else functions as normal.
Mind you - the Volume button WAS acting-up for weeks prior to this - switching + & - functions on the switch so Volume UP would only work when pressing the DOWN side and vice-versa. A bit of a schocker to my elderly neighbors who WERE sleeping at the time!

I followed the 'solution' instructions in Re-pairing the Remote to TV (a Panasonic 'smart TV') multiple times to no avail. Yes, the 'Pairing' dialogue appears on-screen but I still have no control over Volume (no audio at-all) or Mute - and no 'MUTE' icon at the bottom-left of the screen or 'Volume' count at the bottom-middle.

My stats-

Model: 3931RW
s/n:      X00400RYJEWY (S012298YJEWY)
Software version:  10.0.0 - build 4195-AE
Timestamp (THIS go around): 2021-05-19T02:14:05Z

ID WY-198-854 (to report the current issue)

Could you PLEASE reply with a 'fix' which actually works?
"Hello, IT. Have you tried turning it OFF and back ON again?" Smiley LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UT8RkSmN4k

0 Kudos
DLH1

Jump to solution

Roku model #4660X Roku Ultra

Software- 10.0 build 4195-46

Serial #YYJ003X844841

TV -  Mitsubishi  WD-60737

Issue ID# 41-198-853

No volume or power control of TV following the update to 10.0. Pairing and reset up of remote to control TV does not resolve the issue.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Roku voice control remote Model 3800X

Samsung TV

Issue ID: 00-198-879

0 Kudos