Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Susanle59
Binge Watcher

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Settings go to remote add remote before it starts scanning have the battery cover off of remote and then it the pairing button.  The light will start blinking.  It will pair and start working.  It fixed all my tvs after I did these steps.

Tried this and was hopeful but the power button still not working.  Volume buttons fixed after the first set up.  But cannot get power button to work. If I use voice and ask roku to shut off tv it brings me to tbe home screen.  So frustrating 

0 Kudos
mbarone81

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Unable to escape headphone audio mode  

61-196-667

0 Kudos
Sydwahl56
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

If you use Spectrum service and use the app. Do not reset to factory as you will not be able to recover the spectrum app. If you dont use them you should be ok.

bkreuznach
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Doesn't always work, 

0 Kudos
lawman1077

Jump to solution

Was working fine, updated and now no volume and does not turn on/off remote. 

Curtis TV

Voice Remote

Model RC06

0 Kudos
oldspeedr1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Model 3810x stick +Serial yh001f403267 (213981403267)
Version 10.0 build 4195-50
2021-05-17t14:30:30z

Id 67-196-710

Still not able to control on/off or volume with Roku remote since new version.

0 Kudos
lawman1077

Jump to solution

Did a factory reset and now working fine

0 Kudos
Raimer180

Jump to solution

Please fix the problem 

0 Kudos
bkreuznach
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Update: I was able to take control of my volume on a 2nd T.V. using the protocol described.  So two of three T.V.'s are working . It takes patience resolving this issue. For me it involves several attempts using the protocol. 

0 Kudos
Rachelqw

Jump to solution

Model: 4670X-Roku Ultra

TV: Sony Bravia

Issue ID:99-196-739

After resetting remote I still can’t control the volume of my TV with the volume buttons

0 Kudos