Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JD94
Reel Rookie

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

my remote lost volume and mute control which were both previously working

Model 4660x roku ultra

TV is Sony

issue id 02-192-676

0 Kudos
MissRodeo
Channel Surfer

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

You are a dad-burned genius!

0 Kudos
Jacqueline
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Issue ID 18-192-712

0 Kudos
victortalkingma
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Downloaded latest update yesterday and mute button stopped working.  I installed fresh batteries to see if that fixed the issue.  It did not.  Today, besides the mute button not working, volume up and down buttons began moving the onscreen sliding prompt continuously without stopping, so that one either blasted the volume or silenced it to a minimum.  What to do?  The Roku I have is YH00HP004571 with a Sony Bravia TV.

0 Kudos
victortalkingma
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Mine too!  I also have a Sony TV (Bravia)

0 Kudos

Re: 5/12 Update on Roku Ultra 4670X killed TV control

Jump to solution

Hi

I suddenly lost the ability to control the volume on my TV.  I can turn the power on and off but I cannot control the volume in any way.  The TV remote can change the sound but not the Roku

I had no problem for years.  I have tried changing the batteries, using a different roku device. etc.

My TV;  Toshiba 26AV500u  (using TV speakers)

My Roku:  3810RW

Issue ID;  68-192-738

Thank you

Fredyo

Jump to solution

I lost the volume control on 3 Roku remotes after the update.  Have tried everything ...reset, etc.  and the volume control is still not working.  I now have 3 Roku remotes without volume control.  They always worked previously and all of a sudden just stopped working.  The fact that all 3 stopped at once seems to be a software glitch.  Do you have a fix?

Roku 3810x streaming stick (3)

10.00 build 4195.50

c1379g736830

TV’s

75 inch Sony

40 inch Westing House

50 inch Sony

tpatureau
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

•Roku streaming stick+  Model 381OX connected to a Magnavox. Issue ID 52-192-749.

•Roku ultra Model 467ORW  connected to a JVC.   Issue ID 92-192-751.

The volume and mute buttons are no longer working on either remotes.  All other functions are working. 

SacSailor
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Roku Express 3900X

Voice Remote RC128

Sharp TV LC32SB28UT

Voice remote unable to control TV power and volume after OS update to 10.0. - tried reset and re-pair with no luck,

vpeterson

Jump to solution

I cant make the change they suggest as my tv brand not being recongized.  How do we get in touch with real customer support.