Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MissRodeo
Channel Surfer

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

What am I suposed to do we these threads? No one has solved my problem.

navferret

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Model: 4670X - Roku Ultra

Software version: 10.0.0 build 4195-46

TV model: Sharp LED TV (LC-40Q3070U)

Issue ID: 79-191-472

The remote was controlling the TV volume and power just fine yesterday.  Now neither one works.  Trying the TV setup again does not work, and after two tries it says the Sharp TV will not work with a Roku remote. I've also tried re-pairing the remote, restarting the Roku, unplugging the Roku.  Nothing works.

Please fix this!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Model 3810X - Roku Streaming Stick+

Sharp 55N3070UW(1001)

Issue ID: 83-191-495

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

my remote lost volume control.

model 3810X - Roku streaming stick

s#yh0054523393 (c13915523393)

software vers 9.4.0 build 4210-50

timestamp: 2021-05-13T23:36:32Z

issue id 93-191-496

Jtheurer
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Repaired remote as new device, now works

0 Kudos
mobiled

Jump to solution

Roku 4660RW-Roku Ultra

Sceptre TV

Issue ID 86-191-507

Remote still powers TV on and off but no longer has volume control.

Boardmanbear
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I tried resetting my Roku ultra remote several times today per your instructions to no avail. The volume control on my remote still does not work! When is a update patch going to be sent out to all of us player/remote owners that are affected by this bug? It is very annoying using two remotes to control a player and television again. Ugh!

CIverson
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This volume problem with the remotes is an absolute joke, there is absolutely no fix to this.

Ready to start over with new product. 

JamesCoste

Jump to solution

Model:  3921-Roku Premiere+

Serial #: YH00D4471874

Software Version:  10.0.0 build 4195-91

ID 74-191-538

jlsherfick

Jump to solution

Model 3931RW - Roku Express+

Samsung

Issue ID CX-191-539