Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

won’t load channels, remote doesn’t move arrows to another channel, network is connected

Until last night,  Streaming stick worked fine. Now there are various malfunctions. Sometimes got dancing letters, sometimes not even that. Sometimes moved to home screen and I could select a channel, and it loaded 100%, but it wouldn’t play. Sometimes it wouldn’t load. It is connected to the network. My fire stick works fine. I unplugged my fire stick and ROKU still didn’t work.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: won’t load channels, remote doesn’t move arrows to another channel, network is connected

@Jo12 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us with the following information:
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos