Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

while entering info remote stopped...won't start

bought my mom a Roku SE. It all connected great. I was entering in an email and password when it suddenly stopped responding.   Tried power cycling and new batteries. No change! Ideas please???? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: while entering info remote stopped...won't start

Test the remote to see if its sending IR commands by pointing it at your cellphone camera and pressing a key if you see flashes the remotes fine. It might be the roku itself froze up and might need to be factory reset. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

We downloaded the android app and that works but the remote does not. It does not seem to be getting an ir signal 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

Roku sells the simple remote but its on back order, if you go ebay route do not buy a roku remote with a power key on top, it means its roku tv remote and is useless with roku se. 

I would get the One-For-All urc7935, open box on ebay are around $10.

P1010420 (800x600).jpg

https://www.ebay.com/sch/sis.html?_kw=One+For+All+Universal+Remote+Streaming%2C+Control+3+Devices+St...

Edmund
0 Kudos