Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saltnvinegar
Level 7

wherte to buy Roku 3 replacement remote WITH HEADPHONE support

I have searched ROKU site, Amazon, etc but cannot find a remote with headphone support that is compatible with Roku 3

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: wherte to buy Roku 3 replacement remote WITH HEADPHONE support

The third on listed on this page the gaming remote:

https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/player

But I would get the one above it, yes roku 3 isn't listed but it would work just fine. Only thing lacking is A & B gaming keys, do you use them? Gaming remote lacks tv controls where the voice remote has it and headphone jack. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
v_foutz
Level 7

I have searched for weeks. My model #4630 premier series. The only one I can find is from Dans Electrics at $49.99. Can anyone help??

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Are you hoping if you get a hold of remote with headphone jack it for sure would work with you very old model of premiere? I have a newer model of premiere 3920x and headphone jack remotes don't work. Have headphone jack remotes worked for your model before? 

In my link above, both the $29.99 Voice remote and $29.99 Gaming remotes both have headphone jacks. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos