Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

wherte to buy Roku 3 replacement remote WITH HEADPHONE support

I have searched ROKU site, Amazon, etc but cannot find a remote with headphone support that is compatible with Roku 3

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: wherte to buy Roku 3 replacement remote WITH HEADPHONE support

The third on listed on this page the gaming remote:

https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/player

But I would get the one above it, yes roku 3 isn't listed but it would work just fine. Only thing lacking is A & B gaming keys, do you use them? Gaming remote lacks tv controls where the voice remote has it and headphone jack. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I have searched for weeks. My model #4630 premier series. The only one I can find is from Dans Electrics at $49.99. Can anyone help??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

Are you hoping if you get a hold of remote with headphone jack it for sure would work with you very old model of premiere? I have a newer model of premiere 3920x and headphone jack remotes don't work. Have headphone jack remotes worked for your model before? 

In my link above, both the $29.99 Voice remote and $29.99 Gaming remotes both have headphone jacks. 

Edmund
0 Kudos