Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moiphy
Level 7

Re: where to purchase a replacement enhanced remote uk

Jump to solution

Did anyone get a resolution to this problem? I am having the same issue of having lost a remote and would like to purchase a replacement but can;'t for the life of me seem to find one anywhere.

0 Kudos
DarrenUK
Level 7

Jump to solution

I did not find a solution other than buying a brand new complete unit in the UK.

Not sure if support can message you direct with a solution - they appear to have messaged 2 other people in this thread.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Lost Remote - Streaming Stick UK

Jump to solution

@mkingston @DarrenUK @Moiphy 

Thanks for the post.

If you need further assistance trying to find a replacement remote in the UK, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
pravinjha
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi, my roku streaming stick HD/4K has stopped working. How can I get a replacement? Thank you.

BW

Pravin jha

[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@pravinjha 

Thanks for the post.

As stated in my previous post, if you need further assistance trying to find a replacement remote in the UK, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
nageshnim
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi Danny

i am looking for roku replacement remote control for my roku device

Roku device serial number : YG00DV092878

can you please let me know where i can buy at London 

Regards

Nagesh

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@nageshnim

Thanks for the post.

Currently, we do not market Roku remotes in the UK. You may need check with online retailers for available Roku remotes.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos