Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
P3NFOLD
Level 7

where to purchase a replacement enhanced remote uk

Jump to solution

Hi, i'm looking to purchase a replacement enhanced remote for the roku streaming stick+,  looking around the internet i can't seem to find anywhere that sells them in the uk officially or otherwise, can someone from roku please advise me on where i can purchase 1 from.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: where to purchase a replacement enhanced remote uk

Jump to solution

@P3NFOLD 

Please send me a private message with your Roku account email address, the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side) and your current shipping information. I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Tivoburkee
Level 12

Jump to solution

I've purchased movies from amazon.uk site with no trouble sending it to the states, you can't order it from amazon proper and ship to UK?

https://www.amazon.com/Roku-RCAL7R-Voice-Remote-New/dp/B07WVFCKSS/ref=pd_ybh_a_35?_encoding=UTF8&psc...

0 Kudos
P3NFOLD
Level 7

Jump to solution
Amazon USA, won't ship to the UK,already checked, but thanks anyway 👍🏻
0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 12

Jump to solution

There's someone selling them new in a box, probably for same profit, but they ship to many other countries:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Roku-Voice-Remote-Black-/303339337328?hash=item46a06ef670

Buy more then one you sell rest for profit?

0 Kudos
P3NFOLD
Level 7

Jump to solution
When I view your link that particular eBay seller will not post to my territory/country. I have checked eBay internationally for one they either won't post to your country or there so expensive that your better off buying new complete roku product, at which point you think this is ridiculous! Surely roku have an official reseller of there accessories and remote controllers somewhere in the UK or Europe were I can purchase one that won't cost as much as a full complete roku product.but as said have yet to find one.
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@P3NFOLD 

Please send me a private message with your Roku account email address, the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side) and your current shipping information. I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post