Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djantzv

what if it was connected to the wifi at one time original remote doesn't work and now it is asking m

Jump to solution

what if it was connected to the wifi at one time original remote doesn't work and now it is asking me for the complete ip address for my stick it has my wifi ip in the beginning but i cant seem to figure out what to do 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: what if it was connected to the wifi at one time original remote doesn't work and now it is a...

Jump to solution

@djantzv

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that if you are unable to connect to your wireless network, you will need a physical remote to reconnect. In the event that your original remote for the device no longer works, you will need to replace the physical remote to access your Roku device.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: what if it was connected to the wifi at one time original remote doesn't work and now it is a...

Jump to solution

@djantzv

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that if you are unable to connect to your wireless network, you will need a physical remote to reconnect. In the event that your original remote for the device no longer works, you will need to replace the physical remote to access your Roku device.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos