Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

volume controls change lighting and anywhere stream

Jump to solution

I have a voice remote and can change the volume by speaking,but prefer to use the control buttons on the remote

When I press up,the screen changes to a screen with a "anywhere stream" box and I cant change anything ,have to turn it off and its gone when I turn the tv back on.

When I press down,it does change the volume down but also changes the lighting,can scroll through all options by pressing down.

I want to use the volume buttons as volume buttons,,,how do I make it stop what its doing?

thanks!!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: volume controls change lighting and anywhere stream

Jump to solution

@AIR2 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend checking out our Support page for troubleshooting steps with your remote controlling the volume here: Why is my Roku® enhanced remote not controlling volume and power on my TV?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@AIR2 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend checking out our Support page for troubleshooting steps with your remote controlling the volume here: Why is my Roku® enhanced remote not controlling volume and power on my TV?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank You!!!

took a couple tries,but remote is now working fine :-) 

0 Kudos