Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
glockexe
Level 7

tv input

Cannot access tv input through settings on my remote, on my hisense roku tv

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5\
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: tv input

On Roku TVs, the OTA tuner is labeled as Live TV. You are saying it's not shown on the home screen? Go into the Settings/Input (I'm going by memory here). You will find all inputs enabled and disabled. Find the Live TV input and ensure it's enabled. Again, I'm going from memory, so it might be labeled differently than I remember. My Roku TV is upstairs and I'm just not up to another climb up the stairs right now. Smiley Very Happy

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
glockexe
Level 7

When i go to settings, there is no tv input under that heading, cannot observe hdmi ports, xbox, etc

0 Kudos
atc98092

Are you certain you have a Roku TV, and not a Roku player connected to a TV via HDMI? What you are describing does not match the Roku TV menus that I have seen.

Dan

0 Kudos
glockexe
Level 7

Yes it is a hisense roku, i’m confused about the menu items or lack of menu items, no xbo, no tv input, no hdmi port identification, thanks for responding.

0 Kudos
atc98092

OK, this is what a Roku TV settings menu looks like:

IMG_0226.jpg

Notice there are TV picture settings, and TV Inputs. This next picture is the TV Inputs screen:

IMG_0227.jpg

This is where hidden inputs can be enabled, or you can hide unused inputs. This particular TV has nothing connected to it, but I haven't hidden the unused HDMI and AV inputs. 

If you have a Roku TV, this is what your settings menu should look like.

Dan

0 Kudos