Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nat05
Level 9

tabletop remote

Jump to solution

hey, if i were to plug it in.. can i listen to music, while my son watching cartoons...  and please tell me there are no commercials while listening to music.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: tabletop remote

Jump to solution

@Nat05 

Thanks for the inquiry.

The tabletop remote will control the Roku device that it is connected to. It will not be able to play music if other content is being streamed. 

For more information, visit our Support page here: What is the Roku Touch™ tabletop remote?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Nat05 

Thanks for the inquiry.

The tabletop remote will control the Roku device that it is connected to. It will not be able to play music if other content is being streamed. 

For more information, visit our Support page here: What is the Roku Touch™ tabletop remote?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Nat05
Level 9

Jump to solution

see, i don't need that if i have alexa...   now, i need the same remote that came with my 65 inch tv, only i want the remote to have a headphone jack...   where would i find that?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Nat05 

Thanks for the information.

If you need a replacement remote for a Roku TV, you would need to contact your TV manufacturer. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos