Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kassie188
Level 7

streaming stick 3600 remote

I have the roku streaming stick 3600 and I've lost the remote. I've looked everywhere online for one that would be compatible and haven't found anything yet. Am I looking in  the wrong place? Is there another remote that is compatible with this model? 

I've also checked on Roku's website but I keep getting redirected to their current products page. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Tivoburkee
Level 20

Re: streaming stick 3600 remote

They don't sell old models of remote, they sell current remote models that work with old roku models like 3600.  Current model is called the Voice remote, its listed in two places on the website, under streamers its sold out, but the exact same remote listed under Roku tv's is in stock:

https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/roku-tv

You can try your local walmart or best buy for the same remote they sell it separately in those stores. Its the RC-AL7R. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Level 20

Re: streaming stick 3600 remote

The Streaming Stick 3600 communicates with its remote via wi-fi direct.  Any Roku remote supporting wi-fi direct will work.

Their $19.99 Voice Remote is the current offering in replacement remotes, and it adds on/off and volume controls via IR that work with most tvs, but their website currently says it is "out of stock".   https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/streaming-stick

Amazon and Walmart both show the Voice Remote as available.  Best Buy shows it at a higher price but they also claim a price matching guarantee.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos