Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

right corner battery level icon/overlay error displayed middle of show

Jump to solution

Lots of folks seem to have this problem, including me.  Roku tech support seems to be clueless.  On mine, it's constant - symbol there on all screens.  Wonder how long it will take for them to notice and fix?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: right corner battery level icon/overlay error displayed middle of show

Jump to solution

@Angel6 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku 2 (2720X) is a much older device that is no longer under warrants. It's possible that the remote or the device may simply be on its way out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

It happens on ALL screens. It is constant. No matter the state of the batteries.  No matter the time of day.  No matter the phase of the moon.  The battery symbol cannot be removed from the upper right corner of the screen.  Roku type 2720X, remote type RC07.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Angel6 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku 2 (2720X) is a much older device that is no longer under warrants. It's possible that the remote or the device may simply be on its way out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

My RC07 displays the battery icon constantly also.  had done a reset and happens continuously since that time:-(

0 Kudos