Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iblair
Level 7

replacement remote

accidently dropped my remote in my cup of coffee now it doesnt work . can you buy a replacment  and if so where 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Tivoburkee
Level 20

Re: replacement remote

What is the name and model number of your roku? If it can be paired to a wifi roku remote those can be bought locally from walmart or best buy. If it only takes IR remotes then cheap universal remote would do from taget or the dollar store as long as it lists roku. If its Roku tv, walmart has the One-For-All urc-7935 streamer remote that works great with roku tv's. 

Edmund
iblair
Level 7

its a roku express  but its the remote   i think the hot coffee fried the insides . i cant get it open as theres no screews to split the two halves

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 20

Roku sells the Simple remote for $14.99:

https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/player

But I would go with cheap universal remote, benefit being you would be able to control the tv volume and power along with roku, unlike the your original roku remote and the one above. It could cost under $10. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
renojim
Level 21

They all come apart.  It just takes the right tools or really good fingernails.  Your easiest option is to get a cheap universal remote that supports Roku.  You can also use the Roku app on your phone as a remote.

0 Kudos