Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
corvairbob
Level 7

remotes

i got a used roku and it did not have the remote. anyway i have 2 kodi boxes does anyone happen to know if the roku will work with the kodi box remotes? thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: remotes

@corvairbob

Thanks for the inquiry.

Roku devices will need a Roku remote (depending on what Roku model) in order to setup and control.

What specific Roku model device do you have? With more information we will be able to recommend the appropriate replacement remote that you will need.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
corvairbob
Level 7

Re: remotes

is the 4630x premier plus model. and my phone runs it but i do not want to have to use the phone every time. but if the remote i ordered from ebay fails i will start up an older phone and make that the remote.

so i have found a seller that said this one will work after i asked about another he had listed. he came back and said this will work. so next week when it arrives i will find out. thanks bp

New-USBRMT-Remote-For-Roku-Box-1-Streaming-Player-1-2-3-4-3920-4660-3900-4630New USBRMT Remote For Roku Box 1 Streaming Player 1/2/3/4 3920 4660 3900 4630

0 Kudos