Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mark9
Level 7

remote freeze

everything was fine tonight, i watched a movie on TCM app and when i tried to find another film my remote froze , nothing works. i unpluged the Ultra which i have  only had for 2 weeks, and this did not help , i shut off the tv with my tv remote, but when i started Roku symbol came on and now the aquarium is going and i cant get out of that. The batteries are fine as it is only 2 weeks old. Hope someone can help in this matter.

Mark

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: remote freeze

@mark9 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku device. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
chelsey4196
Level 7

roku ultra remote froze up, what can I do?

0 Kudos
chelsey4196
Level 7

sorry [personal information removed] CK3923258991

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@chelsey4196 

Thanks for the information.

For future reference, please send me a private message with your personal information. We don't recommend posting personal information in a public place.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos