Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Garbo
Level 7

power adapter

Jump to solution

I lost my power adapter (transformer). It is a model 3900X. Can't seem to find the 3900X. Is there any cross reference

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: power adapter

Jump to solution

The 3900 is a Roku Express that uses a USB power adapter.  You probably have a USB power adapter for a phone or tablet lying around that would work.  Just look at the fine print next to Output for 5V 1A or something similar.  They're pretty much all 5 Volts.  It's the 1A that's the important part.  A higher number is better, but something like 500mA is inadequate.

If you want an official Roku adapter, look here at the PW10.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: power adapter

Jump to solution

The 3900 is a Roku Express that uses a USB power adapter.  You probably have a USB power adapter for a phone or tablet lying around that would work.  Just look at the fine print next to Output for 5V 1A or something similar.  They're pretty much all 5 Volts.  It's the 1A that's the important part.  A higher number is better, but something like 500mA is inadequate.

If you want an official Roku adapter, look here at the PW10.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos