Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

no 3 icon screen

Thanks for your reply RokuDanny-R,  I have removed my remote's batteries and unplugged the Roku device.  When I plug in the device after 3+ seconds, I get the screen with the jumping Roku letters, the screen goes blank, then I get the home screen.  After a few minutes, I get the screen with the fish.  I do not get the paring screen with the 3 images you describe.  Also, my pairing button does not flash when I push the pairing button after inserting batteries that tested OK on my multimeter.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: no 3 icon screen

@WaltM 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend trying to perform a factory reset on your Roku device and then trying to pair your remote to your Roku device. For more information about how to factory reset your Roku device, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

For more troubleshooting steps regarding the issue you are experiencing, visit our Support pages here: 
How do I set up my Roku® enhanced "point-anywhere" remote?
How do I resolve problems with my Roku® enhanced "point-anywhere" remote?

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos