Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jwcln
Level 7

new router no remote

I lost internet connection and had to get a new router. It is a different name and password. I don’t have the original remote because my dog chewed it up unfortunately. I have been using the remote app with no problem but I can’t concert back to my Roku because it’s a different WiFi name now. Anything I can do?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
PidgeonCanDance
Level 7

Re: new router no remote

factory reset using reset hole on back, buy a replacement remote and re-link it....get past that and you can add new wifi details 

good luck!

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: new router no remote

If you can't change your Roku setup, maybe you can attack the other end. Can you reconfigure the router to use the same network name (SSID) and password as the one you had before?
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.
0 Kudos
aubree7
Level 7

How to connect tv to WiFi with no remote

We got a Roku TV from Rent A Center and it broke after having it for 1 year. So they replaced it but we lost our remote and the new TV has no remote. Is there any way I can connect to the wifi with no remote? I did order a new one but it won't be here for a few days. Thanks!

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How to connect tv to WiFi with no remote

You need a remote.  You may be able to pick up a cheap universal remote that supports Roku from your local big box store or even a dollar store.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos