Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steve58
Level 7

my sharp tv wont pair with remote does that mean ever or am i missing something

i have a 5 year ol sharp tv and it wont pair with remote am i missing something or am going to forget about roku

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: my sharp tv wont pair with remote does that mean ever or am i missing something

@steve58 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Can you please clarify your question? Is your Sharp TV a Roku TV, or are you trying to attach a Roku device to your Roku TV?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
DonGD
Level 7

Re: my sharp tv wont pair with remote does that mean ever or am i missing something

I also had the same problem when I purchased a new ultra Roku. It would not pair with my old Sharp TV. I went through all the posts and nothing worked. But I finally found a solution that might also work for other TVs. I started going through every single TV brand and tried pairing using that brand. I finally found one for sharp that works. It's the acoustic solutions TV. Just follow the same music thing and I think the second or third code worked. But yes Roku should fix this. It's very annoying. Hope this helps.

Glassjaw740
Level 7

This worked for my older sharp tv.  Acoustic solutions and it was like the 3rd or 4th code that worked for me!

0 Kudos