Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

my remote randomly stopped working and won't repair

hi. my remote stopped working randomly after just using it. my device is a streaming stick and I've had it for 2 years now, I've never had a problem with it before and I've completed all the troubleshooting suggestions. due to the situation I cannot get a hold of anyone. I've also tried using the Roku Remote app to maybe reset it however because the Roku stick is currently not connected to the wifi the device cannot be found on my app. I have no idea what to do. help please !

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: my remote randomly stopped working and won't repair

With new batteries ready, have one of the batteries in the remote with door off, unplug the roku stick from the power for a bit, plug it back in and wait for the roku to stop bouncing. Now put the other battery in and press the pairing key for 3 seconds and release, let it communicate with roku. Don't do a thing until ytou get a single DONE on screen. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: my remote randomly stopped working and won't repair

If i have done all of those things and my remove does not blink and nothing happens on the tv screen.  What do i do?

0 Kudos