Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

help my roku remote an't working

okay so let me paint the picture so I'm sitting in my room using my Roku then suddenly the remotes acting weird because I get the app and TV works fine but with the remote buttons and left buttons don't work as well as the back button for some reason is acting as if it is the power button I've tried fixing it I haven't tried taking it apart so does anybody have any fixes or has anybody even encountered this issue I mean if you need the type of Roku I have I have a Roku RCA 32in Roku TV I'm using the factory remote as well if that has anything to do with it I am thinking of getting the voice remote though so I may fix the issue who knows I don't know but anyway does anybody have anything that may fix the issue

help please

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: help my roku remote an't working

Keys can go out at anytime, they lose the conductivity from prolonged use, nothing you can do is replace. The voice remote would work after you pair it to the tv. If you go universal remember Roku tv don't use the Roku code, they use very old tv codes  with a few new commands thrown in. The RCA Roku tv uses the same code as tcl, insignia, jvc, sanyo, philips, magnavox, westinghouse, and onn roku tv remotes. 

Edmund
0 Kudos