Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hahahaha
Reel Rookie

general question about broken remotes

i really can't find anything about this anywhere else so ill ask here, is it possible to send in remotes that are broken to be fixed? or possibly upgraded to a better remote? of course while paying for it as well

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: general question about broken remotes

Sorry but no. If it's under warranty Roku, my offer to send a new one? But nothing gets repaired. And if the model is too old, they my off discount on newer Roku which will come with new remote. It's up to them. 

See if they have any offers for you here:

Roku | My offers

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
AeroSpaceTech
Roku Guru

A new remote is $10-15. A Roku Streaming Stick 4K with a new remote is only $40. Most devices are not fixed anymore. They are throw away devices. That’s why you don’t see TV repair shops anymore. My sons Chromebook charging port went bad. It was out of warranty. I was quoted $100 to repair it from a computer repair shop. But a brand Chromebook was $250. So I bought a new Chromebook. 

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@hahahaha wrote:

...or possibly upgraded to a better remote? of course while paying for it as well

Yes. They're sold at Walmart, Best Buy, and other retailers. And on Amazon, directly from Roku, and other places online.

Did you not see them on the Accessories page on the Roku Website?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos