Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drosado
Level 7

does Roku® Enhanced Voice Remote with TV power and volume buttons - RC496 come with headphones?

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tivoburkee
Level 20

Re: does Roku® Enhanced Voice Remote with TV power and volume buttons - RC496 come with headphones?

Jump to solution

Sorry, I thought you wanted to know if it had a headphone jack. You need to supple the headphones, it doesn't come with them. 

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Tivoburkee
Level 20

Re: does Roku® Enhanced Voice Remote with TV power and volume buttons - RC496 come with headphones?

Jump to solution

Yes, it comes with tv power and volume keys along with mute. When the headphones are plugged in they control the volume of the hedphones and tv is muted. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
drosado
Level 7

Jump to solution

so i dont have to buy additional headphones?

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 20

Jump to solution

Sorry, I thought you wanted to know if it had a headphone jack. You need to supple the headphones, it doesn't come with them. 

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
drosado
Level 7

Jump to solution

thx

0 Kudos