Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edla

control remoto streaming stick no funciona y no puedo ver roku

No puedo usar el control remoto de streaming stick y por lo mismo no puedo entrar a roku ya que es necesario este control remoto como puedo conectarme a roku sincontrol  remoto

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Re: control remoto streaming stick no funciona y no puedo ver roku

Hi there, 

Please try performing the recommended troubleshooting steps for resolving issues with your Roku enhanced remote here: https://support.roku.com/article/208755708-how-do-i-resolve-problems-with-my-roku-enhanced-point-any...

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
alfonso

Mi control remoto Roku modelo 3600x no funciona que puedo hacer?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@alfonso 

Thanks for the inquiry.

As stated previously, we would recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support page here: How do I resolve problems with my Roku® enhanced "point-anywhere" remote?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Hola!

A mi me pasaba lo mismo y me sirvio el siguiente video, que yo no entiendo ingles, pero sigan lo que indica o muestra hacer y se me soluciono e problema con mi control remoto:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u04_waTcmBg

0 Kudos
Silva

Streaming stick remote not working

La tele no recibe muy bien la señal del control 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Streaming stick remote not working

@Silva

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku Community only supports the English language and we had to use Google Translate to understand your inquiry.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos