Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

bent connector on Advanced Wireless Receiver

Jump to solution

Hi, just got back from vacation and realized that the mini-USB connector on the Advanced Wireless Receiver was bent.  I plugged our Streaming Stick into the TV but it is not recognized.  I can power up the 
Streaming Stick using another mini-USB connector, but the Roku is not usable (by the remote or mobile app).  Do I need to order a replacement receiver?   Is it this one?  (see photo at bottom)

The serial number of my Streaming Stick is YH0009625375.  Also, will the Roku still work with my existing WiFi and remote once the new receiver is connected?

WR001.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: bent connector on Advanced Wireless Receiver

Jump to solution

@jblanch99 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Yes, that is the correct replacement cable for the Advanced Wireless Receiver for your device.

You can purchase that cable on our Products page here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/streaming-stick

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@jblanch99 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Yes, that is the correct replacement cable for the Advanced Wireless Receiver for your device.

You can purchase that cable on our Products page here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/streaming-stick

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi, I ordered the replacement part, and I have the tracking number, but there appears to have been no activity in over a week:

Status Accepted

July 13, 2020 at 11:16 am

Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending

SAN JOSE, CA 95101 

I sent a message to Roku customer support but haven't heard back.  Is there a direct number I can contact about this?   Or is it better to cancel the order and re-order?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@jblanch99 

Thanks for the update.

We would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support once more as they would best be able to assist you with your issue.

If you are haven't heard back from our Support team within 1-2 business days, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the order number of the item along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos