Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

audio control with Ultra remote

Jump to solution

I'm in process of setting up my ultra roku device and everything has setup as expected, except I cannot control the volume with the Ultra remote. I can control the volume with the remote that came with the Samsung TV.  

I have another roku device setup on another Samsung TV in the house and did not have this problem. I could control the audio from the start with no setup changes.

Anyone have any thoughts on this??  I have checked everything I can think of. 

I'm wondering if the roku is faulty and I need to exchange the device. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: audio control with Ultra remote

Jump to solution

@warren11 

Thanks for the post.

Have you paired your remote to your TV?

For more information about how to pair your remote to your TV, visit our Support page here: How do I set up my Roku® enhanced remote to control my TV?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Level 7

Jump to solution

Purchased Roku for the first time and the sound is on 100 on my TV but can barely hear the sound. Most disappointing purchase in electronics ever made. Really upset you cannot call them for help to troubleshoot. Considering returning it. Streambar sucks on audio.
Will have to go back to firestick it looks like. Would like to hear from Roku with sn answer.

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@warren11 

Thanks for the post.

Have you paired your remote to your TV?

For more information about how to pair your remote to your TV, visit our Support page here: How do I set up my Roku® enhanced remote to control my TV?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos