Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Free HDMI extender can’t order

Jump to solution

Hi @alaskafogducker,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We sincerely appreciate your patience and we are working on ways to better improve this process. 

Can you please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku device?

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you with your needs. Thank you!

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Same problem here - cannot move beyond the <Continue> button, and nothing showing as invalid (Utah address, so not a non-US issue).

Did notice in the dev tools of Chrome a Javascript error, but unsure if it is related:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'singleton')

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @benandgininda,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

We're very sorry to hear of the troubles. There are a couple of things you can try to resolve this issue:
Clearing your cookies or cache or reloading the web browser or using a different browser to access https://my.roku.com/HDMI. Do you have a computer you can access the website with?
In addition, please make sure to use the number "zero" instead of the letter "O" when inputting your serial number into the form.
If you are still having any issues with claiming the free HDMI extender after following these steps, please provide the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further. 

Please keep us posted.
Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
almeyer1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I also have the same issues as everyone else.  I have tried on both Chrome and Edge, same result.  Amazing this same problem has been an issue for quite a while.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @almeyer1,

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there!

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
alaskafogducker
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @alaskafogducker,

I apologize for your experience here. I can understand how that may be frustrating but not to worry, I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

We appreciate your patience for the time being!

Many thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos
MovieBuff2
Reel Rookie

Entered Serial Number After A Couple of Difficult Attempts

Jump to solution

This is my Serial Number:

508Y41AFNVPY I tried entering this number after a couple of difficult attempts since this number was so small and difficult to see, and yet it still did not work!! I have the Roku Streaming Stick 4K Model #3820X

0 Kudos
Rmonkton

Yet to receive hdmi extender

Jump to solution

Have submitted for the hdmi twice now and the first time was two weeks ago. There has been no problem submitting it on the Web (although people are now saying otherwise). Is there a problem with roku? It will probably go back to the shop if nothing arrives as he's already annoyed it wasn't ready to use. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Yet to receive hdmi extender

Jump to solution

Hey @Rmonkton

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos