Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Why are Canadians treated so poorly by Roku?

Why are Canadians treated so poorly by Roku?

We cannot buy separate Roku remotes made by Roku in Canada, and there appears to be no way to have them shipped to Canada. This is a real problem as many Roku remotes are breaking down. The remote for my Roku Premiere 4K Media Streamer no longer works, and I am relying on a cheap Chinese knockoff remote that lacks the volume features I had before. There is a great Roku replacement remote on sale in BestBuy in the US, but not in Canadian BestBuys. And the US Bestbuy will not ship to Canada.

Don't get me started on the essential Canadian online apps that work for Firestick, Android TV, etc, but not for Roku. How can you not have SportsNet, CBC or CTV??? I really want to support Roku, but you don't appear serious about supporting Canadians.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Why are Canadians treated so poorly by Roku?

@RokuDanny-R usually will take care of Canadians in the past, I hope he helps you.

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Why are Canadians treated so poorly by Roku?

@grapemanca 

Thanks for the post.

As @Tivoburkee mentioned, I will try my best to assist you. 

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos