Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ali451
Reel Rookie

Which Roku device Will pair my Bluetooth headphones?

Jump to solution

I know this has been asked a lot but I never get a proper answer. It’s always 10 different answers and I’m confused.
I just want to know like the FIRETV stick if I buy a roku will it have an option to add and connect my Bluetooth headphones? If so which roku device will suit that? (Will it be the Roku express or roku express 4K)

I don’t have a roku TV just a regular plasma tv and I don’t want to use my speakers just wireless headphones

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: Which Roku device Will pair my Bluetooth headphones?

Jump to solution

No Roku device will allow you to pair Bluetooth headphones directly to it:

https://support.roku.com/article/360011612733

What Bluetooth devices can I connect?

Once your compatible Roku device is set up, you can connect a Bluetooth-capable smartphone, tablet, or computer.

• Note: You cannot connect Bluetooth devices such as wireless headphones.

Before you can pair or connect your Bluetooth-capable device, you must first turn on, or enable Bluetooth on that device. Depending on the brand and model of your device, this may be done in the settings menu or a shortcut area from a 'Bluetooth' submenu, or an icon with the following symbol:

However, you can pair your Bluetooth headphones to your phone, and using the Roku Remote app you can listen to Roku content that way.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

No Roku device will allow you to pair Bluetooth headphones directly to it:

https://support.roku.com/article/360011612733

What Bluetooth devices can I connect?

Once your compatible Roku device is set up, you can connect a Bluetooth-capable smartphone, tablet, or computer.

• Note: You cannot connect Bluetooth devices such as wireless headphones.

Before you can pair or connect your Bluetooth-capable device, you must first turn on, or enable Bluetooth on that device. Depending on the brand and model of your device, this may be done in the settings menu or a shortcut area from a 'Bluetooth' submenu, or an icon with the following symbol:

However, you can pair your Bluetooth headphones to your phone, and using the Roku Remote app you can listen to Roku content that way.

whitecloud2
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Sorry, but the  55" Roku Plus Series TVs do pair headphones to this TV, I just purchased Pocbuds earbuds and tried to connect to the TV but for some reason the TV cannot find them, but I think it's the earbuds not the TV, because the TV tries to find them but cannot.

0 Kudos