Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Where do I go to find just a remote for this exact model Roku?

I have a 5th Generation 3700RW VUDU Edition Roku model and somehow lost my remote.

I purchased another one on eBay that doesnt match with it and want to find one that will.

How do I do that?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Where do I go to find just a remote for this exact model Roku?

You should speak to @Tivoburkee 

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

Only remotes from Roku sold at walmart have the vudu key. The only separately sold roku remote at walmart now is wifi voice remote, but it won't work on your 3700 express which only takes IR remotes. Look on ebay for Roku remotes with vudu key, make sure it doesn't have a tv power button at the top of the remote, that means its a Roku tv remote and won't work at all on your express. 

You can purchase the One-For-All urc-7935 streamer remote at walmart, it will have a vudu key. Cost about $25 plus tax. Or you can found open box all over ebay for $10.

P1010420 (800x600).jpg

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted

ok. great response.  I should not have been so specific. Smiley Happy

I dont need the VUDU, I need the model # of the Roku 3700 RW Remote.

The other I purchased did NOT work in its place

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

If you were purchasing it from Roku it would be the Simple Roku Remote here:

https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/player

But its on back order. Go to target or dollar store get cheap universal remote with Roku listed, should work just fine in the mean time. 

Edmund
0 Kudos