Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alank2
Level 7

What model has a different remote than what I have (I have two roku's near each other)

Jump to solution

I've got a few Roku Express players and they work pretty well except that one is in my living room and the other in a kitchen and sometimes the kitchen one responds to the remote from the living room.  Is there another roku model I can get that has a different type of remote that I can put in one or the other room so their remotes are unique to each other?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: What model has a different remote than what I have (I have two roku's near each other)

Jump to solution

You could switch one to roku stick, which won't respond to IR remote that express use, and the stick uses a wifi remote that can only control one roku at a time.

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: What model has a different remote than what I have (I have two roku's near each other)

Jump to solution

You could switch one to roku stick, which won't respond to IR remote that express use, and the stick uses a wifi remote that can only control one roku at a time.

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
alank2
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks for the tip - I'll grab a stick and give that a try!

0 Kudos
alank2
Level 7

Jump to solution

Follow up - got a stick - problem is solved.  Thanks again!

0 Kudos