Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

What are the specs of Roku's Premium High Speed HDMI Cable (2ft and 5ft)?

Roku sells "Premium High Speed HDMI® Cable" in 2 and 5 foot lengths. I assume the cable is the same except the for the length.

What are the specs for the cable? There's no info on the website. I'd like to get the fastest HDMI cable possible. But I can't compare the Roku cable to another brand if I don't know the Roku cable specs.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Level 7

Re: What are the specs of Roku's Premium High Speed HDMI Cable (2ft and 5ft)?

Can a Roku employee please answer this question?

0 Kudos
Level 8

A related question would be how does Roku's Premium High Speed HDMI Cable (included with the Premiere 3920R) compare to the standard HDMI cable included with the Roku Express? Does the "Premium" one support 4K but the regular one does not?

Also I was about to buy a Streaming Stick 3810R when I saw that it does NOT include any HDMI cable, yet the $10 cheaper Premiere 3920R includes a Premium High Speed HDMI Cable! What is the reasoning behind that? Anyone buying a 3810R has to buy a separate Premium High Speed HDMI Cable for $25?

0 Kudos
Level 20

The roku 3810 stick + doesn't use a hdmi cable since the hdmi connector is built-in. 

Edmund
0 Kudos