Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bushfilm
Level 7

Volume

Have Roku 4, when using iphone for remote listening Via bluetooth earbud, I can’t seem to adjust the volume. When I press volume buttons on right side of remote, a bar pops up on screen showing 100%, but nothing changes when I press the volume control. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
jeffrok
Level 12

Re: Volume

Have you tried adjusting volume using your phone?
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 16

Re: Volume

I have to say that I've never used the app for listening, instead using the jack in the remote. But I would have my doubts that the remote volume control would have any effect on an external listening device. The volume buttons will control the audio from the remote jack, and via CEC can control the TV or AVR volume. I don't believe the 4 remote has the ability to IR control anything, so I don't know of any way for the remote to control the volume on your phone.
Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos