Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rogermask
Reel Rookie

Re: Voice remote pro won't charge

I do have the same problem, it used to charge before, Roger

[personal information removed]

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @rogermask,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the Roku Voice remote issue you are experiencing? Can you also provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku device? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you with your needs. Thank you!

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
dadeyemi
Channel Surfer

Hello @RokuMary-F 

My posts seem to be completely ignored. What number can I call to speak to a person for assistance?

tstick65
Reel Rookie

now the remote won't work at all unless its plugged in, is this a bug in the new OS you sent out on the TVS i have a 55 inch Hisense  and a 43 inch one it is doing it on my 43 inch as well with a different  voice pro and they are the only ones paired one on each tv.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @dadeyemi,

Saw your post! 

I will do my best to assist you, can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing with your Roku remote not working?

I look forward to hearing from you and assisting you with your needs. Thank you!

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @tstick65,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

I understand that your Roku Voice pro is not charging, is that correct? How long has the issue been occurring? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?

Can you please provide us with the serial number of your Roku device?

We offer a helpful FAQ article that walks through the most common troubleshooting steps to assist with remote. Get started here: Official Roku Support | remote

Please keep us posted.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
bte
Reel Rookie

I am dealing with the same issue with our remote not charging. I have gone through the troubleshooting steps and it didn't help. I have tried multiple cords over several days, tried resetting the remote and the charge is still at 0%. Please help!

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @bte,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear that you're having this experience. 

Can you please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku device? 

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you with your needs. Thank you!

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
bte
Reel Rookie

@RokuMary-F 

Our serial number is YG004F974845

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @bte,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.
I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.
Keep us posted from there if you need additional help.

Regards,
Mary