Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_mattterry

Re: Voice remote pro not holding charge

I’m having the exact same problem. It worked so well for a few months and now has to be charged daily. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hey @_mattterry

Thanks for the post.

Please reply here with the serial number of the Roku device associated with your Roku Voice Remote Pro. It can be found in Settings > System > About

Once we have the information needed, we'll be able to forward it to our support team for further assistance.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Aux75
Reel Rookie

Roku Voice remote pro not holding charge

I want to file a claim with Roku to replace the item but it does not have a serial # and there is no way to file the claim.  The item was purchased on Amazon and will not hold a charge anymore.  I did hold down the pair button for 15 seconds.  All I want is a replacement.  I can provide Roku a copy of the Amazon invoice.  Please help me contact roku to initiate this claim.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Voice remote pro not holding charge

@Aux75

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? How long are you charging the remote for? Have you verified the battery charge in Settings > Remote?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rsimmon1

My Roku has serial number YL00GG308335.  The Voice Remote Pro is not holding a charge.  I charge it for two hours and it works while connected to the charger.  However, the moment I remove it from the charger, none of the buttons work.  We have another remote (not a Pro). It works fine on the same Roku.  What do we need to do to get this repaired or replaced?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @rsimmon1

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have forwarded your concern and information to our team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Hi my Roku voice remote will only stay charged for 10min.  It is a rechargeable, no batteries.  

Model # RC541

NAME VOICE REMOTE PRO

MARY WEBER 

0 Kudos

[personal information removed]

Mary

My Voice Remote Pro  won't keep its Charge 

10 min if that

Model RC541

I plug it in show 99% charged then dies

thank you

0 Kudos
MD8

Hello,

My controller is not holding a charge, I kept it over night on the USB cable but it stopped working and the battery showed 0%. It only works when plugged in as others have stated. 

I tried all of the fixes mentioned in this thread but none have been successful. 

I bought this controller in July 2021. Thank you

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @724,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

We appreciate your patience for the time being.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos