Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
billiec06
Reel Rookie

Voice Remote Pro less than a month old quit working

I bought a voice remote pro less than a month ago.  On Tuesday it quit working.  When I check in settings on the Roku device it says last use 7/3 but I know I used it 7/4.  When I try searching for the remote i get a remote is asleep notice. I thought maybe it needed to be charged. I plugged it in and nothing.  No light to indicate it was charging and it still did not work. I left it charging over night just to be sure and still nothing.  Holding the pairing button gives no light. I have restarted the Roku device itself and followed all of the trouble shooting guidelines.  Still nothing.  Anyone have any insight?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Voice Remote Pro less than a month old quit working

Hi @billiec06,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

If this issue is not resolved with your Roku Voice Remote Pro not working, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device that is paired with your Roku remote as well as the model of your Roku remote that is not working. 

Once we have this information, I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
billiec06
Reel Rookie

DA47A996-80E5-4CD2-8B40-9E6BEF9236E6.jpeg

0 Kudos
billiec06
Reel Rookie

If the remote has a serial number I guess it is one of those located on the back? It is a Rocky Voice Remote Pro. Purchased 6/10/22 at Kohls. It is paired with a Rocky Exppress model # 3930RW. Device ID S00920C78AN7. Serial Number X00400G78AN7.  It gets used daily. I never checked the battery level before it quit working but no light comes on and it did not charge after 8 hours plugged in. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @billiec06,

Thanks for following up.

Can we also request the serial number of the Roku device that is paired with the Roku Voice Remote Pro? Here's How to find the serial number or device ID for your Roku® device | Official Roku Support

Please keep us posted with the details.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos