Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pgouellette
Level 7

Voice Remote Pro Charging and Pair Issue

I just bought 3 Voice Remote Pros

The first one charged and pair no issue.

The second one had touble charging but after trying a few times it worked. It also could not pair with a Roku Streaming Stick Plus ...I tried it with a second Roku Streaming Stick Plus and it worked. I checked the model numbers and firmware of the two Sticks and they are the same.

Finally I can't seem to charge the 3rd one I bought. The charging starts and the led is blinking green for about 2 minutes then disappears. I hit one of the buttons on front of remote and the green led starts blinking again then disappears. If I unplug the remote pressing the "pair" button for 5 to 30secs and the LED does not come on. I will try leaving it plugged in over night to see if it still charges even of the LED is not on.

Interested if anyone else is having this issue?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Voice Remote Pro Charging and Pair Issue

@pgouellette

Thanks for the post and letting us know about the issue you are experiencing. We would be happy to look into this issue for you.

Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device models
-serial numbers
-device IDs
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
-voice remote pro information on the back of the remotes

Once we have this information we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to look into further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos