Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CountDracula
Reel Rookie

Re: Unable to claim free HDMI Extender

Jump to solution

Yes Mary I tried your link - no go.

With serial number both as “0” or “O”

I tried both:

255O5H215895 (the letter O)

and

25505H215895 (the numeral 0)

both do not work - I don’t even get a prompt from the form - it is static - goes no where!

MODEL: 3811X
This is a serial number for a “Roku Streaming Stick+“ - (HD 4K HDR)

Please send me this FREE part.

Why do I need to waste so much time?

Thank you.

CountDracula
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes, I tried both ways.

smero

Re: Free HDMI Cable Site Issue

Jump to solution

The website should be fixed as I am unable to submit the sheet for a free HDMI extender due to Roku overheating issues.  This appears to be an issue for many people.  My S/N's are 213989276783 and 213989145791.  Please send free HDMI extenders.  Thank you.

Rustifer

Jump to solution

Tried ordering extender because of overheating. I can’t get the web page to take my information. I’m not getting any messages it just won’t connect to complete the order. 

rebila

Re: Difficulty filling out request for HDMI Roku extender

Jump to solution

Will not allow me to continue.  I have tried different browsers and that failed.  I have tried different devices and no success.  Why will the form not work.

Kirkman
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello. I need two HDMI extenders for my Roku Streaming Stick+ devices, but clicking [Continue] after populating the form at https://my.roku.com/hdmi does nothing.

• Looking behind the scenes at the browser console shows that there is "POST" code on that page that is throwing an error, so your developers should review the code on that page.

Here are the two devices' Settings > System > About "Serial number" values:

• YH000C029139
  • YH00AE825825

Could you please mail them to me at the billing address on file for my account? Thank you!

CMS11

Insufficient Power

Jump to solution

For the last 3 weeks I have not been able to use my Roku bc of the Insufficient Power message.

I have tried on numerous occasions to fill out the free extender form on this site but it doesn't recognize the serial number. I don't understand why it is so difficult to address issues with Roku devices. I need someone from ROKU SUPPORT to contact me ASAP! 

Please contact me at [personal information removed]

Thank you

0 Kudos
LuvURu
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am also having the same issue.

I fill out the form on the free HDMI extender

page and nothing happens.

Roku: please fix this issue and let us know 

when it's fixed.

Thank you!

gpdele

HDMI Extender - Streaming Stick

Jump to solution

Can you still get free HDMI extenders?  I tired ordering one on: https://my.roku.com/HDMI - when I fill out the form and hit submit nothing happens - no error are messages displayed. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hello everyone!

Thanks for the posts.

Please be advised that the serial number that should be put in the free HDMI extender form is the serial number that shows up by navigating to Settings > System > About on your TV screen. It usually starts with the letters "YH"

Let us know if that works for you!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos