Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Unable to claim free HDMI Extender

Jump to solution

Hey @Clovis

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried using a different browser or private/incognito tab? If not, we suggest giving it a shot.

If still no dice, reply here with your Roku device serial number along with the summary of the issue you are experiencing so we can further help you out. The serial number can be viewed by going to Settings > System > About or at the back of the device.

We look forward to hearing from your shortly.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

It sounds like Roku has a problem with that page on their website.

Meanwhile, there's nothing special about the Roku HDMI extension, it's just a short (4 inches or so) HDMI extension cord with an HDMI plug at one end and an HDMI socket at the other.  I use one several feet long to locate my Streaming Stick in an equipment closet on the other side of the wall from my TV.  You may be able to find an HDMI extension locally and not have to wait for Roku to get their page fixed or for someone to ship it to you.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Free HDMI Cable Site Issue

Jump to solution

@THIJ

Thanks for the post.

The number that you have provided is the device ID. The serial number that you will need to use to input into the form will be YH00CL586500.

Please let us know if you are able successfully order the HDMI extender with that information.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@susied

Thanks for the post.

Have you made sure to include the proper information that is needed when filling out the form? Can you provide the serial number of the Roku device that you are requesting the extender for? In addition, where are you currently located?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
gstst412

Jump to solution

I cannot no matter how I try to check everything, hitting the continue button just does not let it process. I have 4 TVs on Roku. Two of them has the HDMI extenders and 2 don’t. So I am in need of 2 extenders. Please help.

0 Kudos
Norma2

Jump to solution

I have a new streaming stick and need the extender to make it fit my TV. I have also entered all my correct information but it won’t continue. Very frustrating!!!

0 Kudos
papakim

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue.  Form is filled out completely and "Continue" button does nothing!  Serial # is: YF00F9753870

Would appreciate some help.

Thanks.

Greg

[personal information]

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @papakim

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Phiiliip
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello there. I completely filled out the information on that site for the extender. I click on Continue and nothing happens. What am I supposed to do?  Thank you.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @Phiiliip

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

We would suggest double-checking the serial number making sure to put zeros instead of the letter O.

If still no dice, reply here with the serial number of your Roku device. It can be found by navigating to Settings > System > About or at the back of the player.

Please keep us updated. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos