Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Free HDMI Cable Site Issue

Jump to solution

Hi @bmangia1,

We appreciate your post.

If you are unable to resolve the issue, please provide us with the serial number/device id of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks for your patience regarding this issue.

Regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Knuckles_P
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have a 3800X streaming stick. I have entered in all the required fields on the form, including the serial number, and clicking on "continue" doesn't do anything. Please let me know how to fix this issue.

I have turned my adblock off, entered in the serial number in the serial number box along with putting in the device ID in the serial number box in case it was mislabeled, but it also doesn't give any response.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Knuckles_P,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

I understand that you are unable to claim the free HDMI cable.

Have you tried clearing your cookies or cache or reloading the web browser or use a different one to access https://my.roku.com/HDMI? Do you have a computer you can access the website with?

If you are still having any issues with claiming for the free HDMI after following these steps, please provide the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

Please keep us posted.

Many thanks,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Knuckles_P
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@RokuMary-F

I have cleared my cache and tried in both Firefox and Chrome, and the page still will not respond to clicking on "submit."

My serial number is yf007a056014.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Knuckles_P,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Unable to claim free HDMI Extender

Jump to solution

I’ve been trying to order the HDMI extender and cannot get past the first page.  Selecting the “continue” button does not get me to a next page.

0 Kudos
THIJ
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Add me to the list of your customers who are unable to order the free HDMI extender cable due to the page not responding when I click the Continue button. Neither the computer nor my iPhone respond to my clicking or tapping the Continue button.  The ROKU Streaming Stick+ does not fit in the back of my Haier TV so I am unable to use the ROKU.  My SN from the back of the stick is: 22512C586500.

Thank you for your help,

T

0 Kudos
cagney

Difficulty filling out request for HDMI Roku extender

Jump to solution

I need to obtain the free HDMI extender to connect my Roku to my Samsung TV. I have filled out the form, completing the necessary questions but when I hit "continue" nothing happens. I have tried this using several browsers.

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Difficulty filling out request for HDMI Roku extender

Jump to solution

Hey @cagney

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you're experiencing. 

For us to help you out, please reply here with the serial number of your Roku device. You can view it by navigating to Settings > System > About.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
susied

Jump to solution

I filled out the page requesting the free hdmi extender.  Hit continue, and noting happens.

0 Kudos