Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clovis

Unable to claim free HDMI Extender

Jump to solution

I keep trying to order the hdmi extender but it will not let me order. Terrible service 

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Free HDMI Cable Site Issue

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts and feedback.

Please be aware that we believe that the issue regarding requesting the HDMI extender on our Support page should now be resolved 

We would recommend trying to submit the form on here: https://my.roku.com/hdmi

If you are still experiencing an issue, please let us know.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
158 REPLIES 158
cbla

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue.  We have had our streaming stick for a couple of years now.  Since the beginning the remote works, then it doesn't.  We have tried restarting, changing batteries, re-pairing to no avail.  Regardless of which browser I use, I cannot order the HDMI extender.  I am entering the serial number on the back of the stick.  I am entering 0 and not O.  Also, the stick gets extremely hot.  Seems like the HDMI extender is worth a shot if I can only get one.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @cbla,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community! I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help.

Could you please provide us the serial number of your Roku device by going to Settings > System > About.

Please let us know and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Many thanks,
Mary

Zwiesler87

Jump to solution

I filled out all the boxes to receive the free HDMI extender. When I click on the 'Continue' button nothing happens. I've tried through my phone, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edge. The 'Continue' button won't work for any of them. I have triple and quadruple checked that every field is entered correctly.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Zwiesler87,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community! I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help.

Could you please provide the serial number and model number of your Roku device by going to Settings > System > About.

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there!

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Zwiesler87

Jump to solution

@RokuMary-F 

The serial number is C13958951594.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Zwiesler87,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Many thanks,
Mary

Jump to solution

I have filled out the form in order to receive the free extender for the roku streaming plus many times, only to have the site unresponsive when I clicked submit.  The page is unresponsive. Can anyone tell me where to get the extender?  Is there another page that I should be utilizing to order the free extender? 

Thanks, 

Skrap

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue>  I have checked and double checked to be sure everything is correct and it will not let me continue to place order.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @3255 @Skrap,

Welcome to the Roku Community! We appreciate your patience regarding this matter.

Please provide us with the serial number/device id of the Roku device from Settings>System>About.

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there!

Kind regards.
Mary

0 Kudos